Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By accessing https://www.wayno.com.ar the user automatically adheres to the provisions found in this document, called Terms and Conditions of Use, which must be strictly respected.
Wayno is available for any questions.
- * The acquisition of any product published on the website will be made by registering or leaving their data as a guest by the User.
- * Registration will imply the creation of an exclusive browsing profile, which will allow the User access to a restricted personal area, as well as the execution of specific activities and participation in loyalty programs.
- * When registering, the User agrees to provide true and updated information about himself, and his legal guardian, in case he is under 18 (eighteen) years of age, in addition to keeping such information updated.
- * The User will receive, in his e-mail, a message regarding the confirmation of his registration on the website wayno.com.ar.
- * After the official launch of the wayno.com.ar site, the User who is not subscribed to the newsletter mailing list may subscribe to it at any time.
- * The User may cancel their subscription to such newsletter mailing list at any time, by clicking on the cancellation link found in the body of the newsletter itself.
- * During the registration process, the user must create a personal, non-transferable and confidential password.
- * The user must take charge of the security of his password, and must change it immediately in the event that he knows or distrusts that it has been discovered by a third party.
- * In the case of forgetting, the User may request the sending of his password to his registered email, in the item "Forgot your Password?".
2. Intellectual Property
- * Access to the wayno.com.ar site does not grant the user any right to use the content of said site.
- * The contents displayed on the website may not, in any way, be copied, distributed, reproduced or disclosed, in any medium.
- * wayno.com.ar reserves the right not to publish, as well as to remove, any content considered inappropriate.
3. DUTIES OF THE USER
- * The User assumes full charge and responsibility for his actions on the wayno.com.ar site, also responding for the acts that third parties perform on his behalf through the use of login and password.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- * The website is subject to possible interruption problems, technical failures and temporary unavailability of operation due to maintenance, if required.
- * wayno.com.ar will not be responsible for any damage or harm arising from the action of third parties, for the inappropriate conduct of the User, or for any fact that is somehow outside its sphere of surveillance.
- * wayno.com.ar is not responsible for any type of unavailability or error occurred in the payment process through credit card and affiliated banks.
5. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- All orders placed through the website are subject to acceptance by our company, which means that wayno.com.ar may reject the order, cancel any order, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed, with or without reason for part of wayno.com.ar, and without any responsibility towards the User or another person. In the event that a charge has been applied through the means of payment used in the purchase, for an order that is later cancelled, the company will issue a refund. Said reimbursement will be the only payment or compensation to which the User will be entitled.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- * The contents on the website, including these Terms, may be updated or modified at any time, being the responsibility of the User to verify them whenever they make a new access.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The User acknowledges that wayno.com.ar has no obligation to update or revise the contents and materials on the Website, without prejudice to the right of wayno.com.ar to modify the materials and contents at any time without prior notice to the users.
- The use of the Website is under the sole responsibility and risk of the User, assuming the User all responsibility for any costs associated with the use of the Site. wayno.com.ar will not be responsible for any damage and/or harm of any kind in relation, directly or indirectly, to the use of the Site by the User.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any controversy or claim related in any way to the use of any service on this website, or any of the products or services sold or distributed by this site, will be definitively resolved through legal arbitration, observing both for the appointment of a single arbitrator and for the arbitration procedure, the provisions contained in the Arbitration Regulations of the Stock Exchange.
These Terms and Conditions of Use will be interpreted according to the applicable legislation in the Argentine Republic, in the Spanish language.
* When the User places an order, it is understood that said order is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices, the description of the products and the general conditions of sale, which will be the only ones applicable to these terms and conditions.
wayno.com.ar will process the orders as long as the items are available. All purchases are subject to technical and/or geographic availability. Faced with the lack of availability of the product. wayno.com.ar undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible. Products that were selected in your (shopping cart), but not yet purchased, will not be reserved, but can be purchased by someone else. The price of the products offered on the Site may not coincide with that of other physical sellers, commercial premises or sales channels of other virtual stores. The images used on the wayno.com.ar site may not reflect the original size or current situation of the reproduced content, being merely illustrative. The prices expressed on this website are in Argentine pesos. Prices include VAT.
* The Site may use a tracking system through "cookies" so that access to information, when moving from page to page, is carried out more quickly. It also helps in some cases to identify the Users, without the need to request the access code over and over again. These cookies are small files that the visited page sends and are stored on the computer's hard drive, taking up little space. Users are informed that by using their browser options they may limit or restrict the hosting of these "cookies" at their will, although it is inadvisable to restrict them completely. The system may collect information about your preferences and interests. In the event that this occurs, the information will be used exclusively for statistical purposes to improve the services provided on the Site.
10. MEANS OF PAYMENT
* wayno.com.ar, has different providers in charge of the payment service. They are responsible for carrying out the transaction. If the User presents his credit or debit card to our supplier or entity responsible for collection, he authorizes the latter to debit from his credit or debit card the expenses incurred in the account that the User registered on our website.
* The User undertakes to pay all bills and charges in his name, including shipping the product, except when the latter is subsidized by wayno.com.ar. When the User selects any product that he wishes to buy on our site, the right of wayno.com.ar to make inquiries about the credit status is expressed. Which means that wayno.com.ar can request information about your available credit, veracity of your information, and validity of the card or account. Payments that can eventually be made through this page may be made online using cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or using any other means of payment that is appropriately indicated.
11. DELIVERIES AND SHIPMENTS
* All shipping costs for purchases within wayno.com.ar are borne exclusively by our customers, except for express clarification (for example, in the case of promotions). Once the product has been delivered to the transport company in charge of delivery to the User, the User will receive an identification number for tracking the product, as well as the customer service telephone number of said company, to make any queries. It is important that you keep this information received, in order to make any claim. Once the purchase order has been dispatched, it is not possible to change the delivery address. The delivery of the merchandise will be agreed at the address that the User provided for it. If you are not at home at the time of delivery, the carrier will make a second visit. If still unable to deliver the merchandise, it will leave a telephone number so that the User can directly schedule the delivery with them. wayno.com.ar has insured the merchandise during the time the merchandise is in transit to the delivery address. From the moment the merchandise is delivered in good condition and after signing the acknowledgment of receipt, the responsibility for the delivered products becomes the User's.
The products could be delivered with or without the original wayno.com.ar packaging, depending on the item and brand of the product. In the event that the User receives the product in poor condition, he must not forget to inform our site of this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders that have been returned by mail by mistake at the address or after the withdrawal time at the branch has expired, will proceed to the return of all the money paid.
12. PRICE POLICIES
* The prices of the products available on this site, while they appear on it, will only be valid and applied on this site and are not applicable to other sales channels or physical or virtual companies that market it.
* In order to use the Site efficiently and safely, Users must provide some information, including their first and last name, email account, telephone number, delivery and billing address, without which it would be impossible to provide the services . That is why it is required that these be true and exact. The data collected by the corresponding forms will be incorporated into a database for which wayno.com.ar is responsible. The personal information that Users enter on the Site is totally confidential and wayno.com.ar will do its best to protect their privacy. When data and numbers corresponding to credit cards are entered, they are "Encrypted", for greater security of Users.